Hi Outlaws!

New owner, new Outlaw, and this is my first post!

I have had my 950/7100 combo for about two weeks now, and I'm lovin' it!

I do have a small problem with the remote, however: Volume punch through. I thought I had it working for a time, but now when the remote is set to control the cable I can only control the volume for the cable box (which I do not want to do). Same if I switch to TV. It's a minor problem as I can still control the volume by switching to AUD, but it is getting to be a pain (can't tell you how many time both me and my girlfriend have accidentally changed the input to AUX 2 when we hit the program "Info" button because one of us had switched to AUD to change the volume and had forgot to set it back).

I have tried programing the punch through over and over again (since the same command is used to turn it on as to turn it off) but no luck.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Or should I just contact Outlaw about it?

Plasma: Why is the 950 the ONLY item in my rack that seems bothered by my plasma. I have a 42" Panasonic plasma, which has caused no problem with IR interference since I got it--an it is a consumer model, not commercial. But when the plasma's on I have some trouble controlling the 950: I have to push a button 2 or 3 times sometimes to get a reaction. The 950's remote has no problem controlling the cable box or the DVD with the plasma on, just the 950 itself. And yes, when the screen is off I have no problem at all.

And yes, I know about masking tape but I'm hoping for a better solution to this problem. Also, I thought consumer Pannys were immune to this problem, but maybe not.

Also, hey, I'm probably going to end up getting an MX-500 anyway at some point