I’m sure Vader’s a nice guy after all he did state in a prior movie
I want them [Outlaws] alive. No disintegration’s. - Darth V
(so boys don’t go disintegrating with your tempers please)

Vader re: “Anthem rules”
Don't get technical with me! -C3PO

Princess Lena says the dark side is doomed. Vader can spare no expense for his galacticly advanced interconnects but the Death Star still will end as bits of cosmic dust.

The Outlaws who shop at Outlaw for interconnects or others here (always Outlaws to the core) have nefarious connections with high quality raw material providers such as the odd rogue ‘Canare” rep in various back water bars around the galaxy.

Emperor approved boutique products come in handy if you need something to tie up Jabba sized overspenders to curtail their greedy appetites for badge recognition gluttony and excess.

The Millenium Falcon always has Outlaws on board, and while She may not look like much, she's got it where it counts, kid - Han S

and by the by Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper? - Princess Leia

PS. Back on topic,
I am one who can ‘read’ my display on the 950 from across the room (and my eyes are tired tired from paperwork every day). I don’t use my OSD (and don’t want to). But can easily tweak every command I need to via the 950 display with ease.
I would prefer distance settings in more than 3 increments, (Fronts, center, backs) but only to play with, - don’t know if that would make any difference whatsoever in my acoustic conditions.
The remote is as good as any that has come bundled with a product I’ve purchased, which means we shake hands and declare a truce after a few weeks.

In other words, Uhhhhh.....had a slight weapons malfunction. But.....fine..... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine......How are you? –Han S

The early few bugs which were very minor in comparison to some manuf glitches I saw in products far more expensive, - were addressed by Outlaw. The rest are prospective or current purchasers’ personal preference list for feature list/options (which no two owners would ever agree on as far as tradeoffs of this-for-that for cost value).

Product: highly recommended.

Sorry guys - for the limp attempt at a Space Oddesy, obviously both Vader and I get our jollies in weird ways. Got out tonight for girls on town. Just having fun.
Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her. –Han S