Heh. Glad to know that you've found our forum of use to you, VADER. Chumps or not, I'm thoroughly satisfied with my investment. If I had the disposable income to buy an Anthem or a Lex, I might actually buy one. Then again, I might send that money elsewhere and still get the 950. There are a lot of audiophiles here with years (decades, to be more accurate) of personal experience with a thoroughly wide range of products, and some of those audiophiles own Outlaw gear. Why? Because there are and will always be a wide range of audiophiles, ranging from the "money is no object, price tag defines performance" extreme to the "going to individually select each piece, find the best value/performance product for each application, build it if I have to" extreme. Outlaw has attracted a good number of the latter group, and they are a pretty handy bunch to know. Oh, and I'm glad you're enjoying those thousand dollar balanced interconnects. Really, I'm proud of you. I, meanwhile, just finished watching a movie through my very nice "so called AV processor."

------------------
gonk -- Saloon Links | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | 950 Review