I also recommend against going with in-wall speakers. As noted before, they can make upgrading difficult. A while back I read a thread on another forum (don't remember which) in which someone went through their process of building an HT using B&W's top-of-the-line in wall speakers. It turned into an absolute nightmare for the person trying to get the speakers to sound right. From what I recall, he was never completely satisfied.

Personally, I'm another Outlaw/Rocket guy. I'm running a 950/7100 combo and they power and mate with my Rockets beautifully. I have Package #2 with an extra pair of 150's for 7.1 and couldn't be happier. The package #3 noted above would be great if you can handle some floor standers, if not go for package #5 or ask them to put one together for you consisting of 4-250's and a 200 center. My guess is it would cost the same as package #5. I personally have yet to hear a center that competes with the 200 for under $2000. Of course opinions differ but AFAIK it is that damn good.