I'm surprised no one has mentioned NHT - their older super zero and super one models are available here and there at close-out prices, and all are wall-mountable, and come in gloss white or black. I am a huge fan of NHT speakers - incredibly natural sounding and a great bargain. I don't know about the 7100, but the 1050 drove my super zeros and super ones very nicely - better than other receivers. I am sure that the 7100 can only be better, as NHT speakers always pay you back for purchasing better amplification. If you are willing to spend the money, you could also get the newer NHT 'SB" series which apparently sound slightly better and play way louder than the old ones (and are also available in white or black). You could get a pair of SB3s (highly regarded by stereophile, $600 MSRP), an SC2 center ($400), and four SB2s ($800) for the sides and rears for your budget. Go with the smaller SB1s, order from a retailer who discounts (like onecall), and you could probably also afford a good $500 sub within the same budget - you already have good recommendations for subs.