Quote:
Originally posted by Bytor:
Aint that the truth!!
Well, I got the Anthem, although it still has to ship, so keep your fingers crossed, you never know what can happen between here and NY, NY!! To celebrate, I just bought the Rush DVD online (futureshop, $27, free shipping!).

So now I wait....and wait...this is killing me!!
Actually, this gives me some time to think about interconnects and such. I guy here pointed me to a website for DIY, I think I'm going to give that a shot. What do you use??

Bytor

Each minute waiting is like an hour, the time just can't go by fast enough. I feel your pain!

I'm not a big believer in spending a lot of $$$$$$ on cables. I use Interlink stuff for my interconnects, Monster 12g speaker cable with banana plugs,a Monster sub cable and some cheap Monster interconnects that i use for my ICBM that i bought from the Futureshop. I have Audioquest component vid stuff for my universal player and my xbox.

I cannot hear the difference between a $50 cable and a $300 cable and besides, i'd rather spend money on hardware!

I have no idea how to do DIY cable but have thougt off and on to try and make myself one and see how it goes. What website are you refering to that you checked out?

When do you expect to get your amp?

You will love Rush in Rio!!!

BTW...
check out this website if you haven't already...lots of good stuff!!
http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/

[This message has been edited by BroonsBane (edited January 22, 2004).]