Hi Nicholas,
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate your input on this. I guess my contention is that there seems to be a huge amount of guesswork involved in trying to figure out what this will cost me. There have been several postings here telling of $600 horror stories, and I simply dont want to become another one. This could all be alleviated if Outlaw would simply offer their Canadian customers an alternative in shipping (as they do their US customers). To me $120 is way too much for a brokerage fee, add to that the fact that it could be way more, and I would have no choice but to pay it. I'm not complaining about the taxes, or the duties, thats definitely my problem (and a discussion for another day ) and Outlaw is surely free to do as they please, but I can say that if they offered an alternative in shipping (like USPS Air Parcel Post insured or even UPS air, so that I could at least know in advance what my brokerage fees will be), I would have ordered by now. As it stands, I just found a used 950 here, (which will probably be sold before I even finish typing this ) , hopefully the whole shipping issue will become moot, until I order the 7100 to go along with it .

Cheers