Hello Outlaws,

Is anyone familiar with GlowPowerUSA cables? I've been researching all the different analog interconnect cables (in budget range--sub $100 for a pair)...bang for the buck of course. Outlaw, Signal Cable, Audio Art IC3. There is limited information regarding GlowPower, no magazine reviews. I'm not sure that this is a new company that hasn't made a name yet.

Unfortunately, my funds are limited. I now have Outlaw PCA's between the pre and amp. I would like to go with a different brand to compare. The new cables are for two new tube processors to be placed between cdp and preamp. I am happy with the 990/7125 multichannel sound, however I want to tweak the two channel quality, thus the tube processor.

I realize cables are subjective and highly debatable. Any input would be appreciated.

BTW--I found an interesting audio e-zine during my searching.

Affordable Audio

AK
Outlaw 990/7125/ATI 150; Mirage OM-5 Mains,OM-C2Cntr,OM-7 Sides,OM-9 rears; Boston Acoustics P1000 Sub; Sony NC555ES CDP; Panasonic 52" plasma, Sony 34" XBR CRT; Grant Fidelity B-283 Tube Buffer; Belkin Pure AV P60