Hello all.

So as part of my system redesign, I'm selling off my B&Ws and opting to mate the 1070 with the Atlantic Tech speakers in my living room. To finance the purchase of some new stuff the B&W's have to go. In a spare bedroom, I've decided to use my Yamaha RXV750 with a handed-down Acoustimass setup. (Leave snide remarks out! laugh ) But seriously, I think the Acoustimass cubes + the VCS-10 center channel will do just fine for Xboxing. I'll save my money for a pair of larger fronts in my living room in the not so distant future.

Now enough lead in...the Acoustimass cubes each have a single RCA connector on the back of them. I want to run them off the Yamaha (set a pretty darn high crossover, I'm thinking.) I need a single RCA connector with bare wire on the other end to hook to the receiver. Can anyone recommend a decently priced option to pull this off?

Does anyone have any misgivings about my plan? I can only imagine the cubes have a very limited freq. range since they're "special" - but I'd heard a "rigged" system in before with these very speakers hooked to a Panasonic digital receiver and it sounded Ok.

Thanks in advance.
Elite 50" / Aquos 32"
Squeezebox Radio

Stereo Setup:
NAD C326BEE (50Wx2)
Elite DV-47Ai Universal SACD/DVD-A
Citypulse DA7.2x II + TXCO DAC
B&W 685s
JL Fathom F112
Denon AH-D2000 Headphones