Thanks for the suggestions. I also heard that the Pink Floyd disc was killer. So, it must be true :-)

Last night I went home and read the manual to my Harman Kardon and found out that it has a function you can select for automatic signal input assignment. I switched that from coaxial to the analog and on the dvd player I switched the audio from HDMI to analog.....WOW!!! My dvd audio discs now sound incredible. I'm hearing things so much better now. (BTW I'm not currently using the HDMI since my TV is not HD...I bought the player for the audio capabilities) The quality of the recordings are about 3x better than regular cds. I'm really excited to hear the Floyd disc on SACD!

My advice to anyone buying an SACD/DVD Audio player....read the manual!! Not only for the player but also your receiver/pre-pro I know that seems obvious but some of these finer details are buried in there not easily or logically presented.

It's a real shame these formats never made it to the mainstream. Ipod music quality really sux in comparison. I feel like we are taking a step backward, not forward.

Polk RTI 8
Polk RTI 6
Polk RTI 4
Polk CSI 5
Mirage Omni 12 Sub