I have used a variety of ICs, including OFC copper, silver coated OFC and solid core silver. Silver IC is usually very, very expensive. But if you've got a lot of money invested in a high resolution / revealing system, it's not the crazy investment some people make it out to be and can really take things to the next level.

DH Labs, Homegrown Audio, Cat Cables and Moon Audio are sources for silver ICs that are not priced in the stratosphere. You can also pick up something used on Audiogon.

Ideally, it would be great if you can borrow a pair to try in your system you could see how you like them and if you think they're worth the investment.

As a general rule, I have used silver ICs only on critical listening sources (like CD and phono). The only silver interconnect I have first-hand experience with is Van den Hul silver. I bought them for the interface box of my Sota Sapphire turntable years ago and they were amazing. Ultra revealing without being harsh and bright, added a tremendous amount of air and space around instruments, and really opened up the soundstage.

More recently, I have used the silver coated products from DH Labs that I have described elsewhere on this forum.

Eventually, I plan on upgrading a couple interconnects to silver as I really like the sound you get from them.

As to bullet plugs, I have not used them. I understand Eichmann makes bullet plugs that are well regarded. Apart from that, I have tried/owned some of the high end connectors from WBT and DH Labs with success.
Squeezebox -> Behringer SRC2496 -> Musiland MD10 DAC
Sota Sapphire; Marantz 10B;
Video: Hitachi 42HDS52A; Oppo 971H
System Pics