Hey Lizard King. Just wondering how those Signal Cables are working out. I noticed a couple of months back you were trying to find out how Cobalt Cable interconnects stood up to Outlaw's PCAs. I've recently had some experience with both: I just substituted a 5m Outlaw Subwoofer PCA with a 7.5m Cobalt RCA, in order to run it along the wall of my living room because my wife was not happy that my attempt at cost-cutting meant the Outlaw interconnect was visible on one tiny part of the floor.

Anyway, although I was quite pleased with the Outlaw PCA (would have bought another without hesitation if it was offered in 7.5m, rather than just 5 or 10 meter lengths), I must admit that the sound of the Cobalt is a bit more clean and tight when matched with my subwoofer, an Orb Audio Super 8. I couldn't tell (or better, I thought the Cobalt was a tad brighter) until I put on Miles Davis' Kind of Blue followed by a contemporary R&B album, Raphael Saadiq's Instant Vintage. Miles' muted trumpet felt more clarion and intense, and each of the bassy, syncopated components in Saadiq's songs (drums, electric bass, keyboards, congas) were more split up and distinct. I still like Outlaw's handsomely built locking connectors more, though; the Cobalts work great, but look somewhat flimsy by comparison.