I'm having to rearrange my Home Theater and Audio setup so I'm needing longer speaker cables than I currently have. I need about a 12' run going to some large 5 - way towers (about $3000). I'm powering these speakers with a Bryston 4BST. There was a time when I wouldn't even consider using anything but the best cables out there when it came to speaker cables and interconnects but I can no longer afford to do that. Through the years I've used Discovery, Audioquest, Tara labs, Kimber, Cardis, Sonoran, DH Labs, Straight Wire and many more but I've forgot their names. I guess at this time I should confess to believing cables all sound different or at least that's what my ears have told me through the years.

My instincts tell me not to use cheap cable for my revealing speakers but my budget says otherwise. So would something like Blue Jean cable's Beldon 10 or 12 gauge be something I could live with or is there something better out there that is inexpensive but very good quality? I would like to spend $100 or less for a 12' pair if possible.

I've also read that some are using cable from Lowes but I don't know if they would be as good or better than Beldon. Probably if money wasn't a factor I would just buy 4 meters from Cobalt (it seems decent) but that would run close to $200 with connectors. I'm not really into terminating my own cables because I feel like that can make a real difference in sound let alone build quality and I'm afraid I might not do a good job. I not only like my cable to sound good but also look good pertaining to a perfessional looking termination.

I'm also open to buying used speaker cable so where would a person look besides Ebay?