Hello all--

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 755/950 combo to be accompanied by a set of Rocket speakers and an SVS 12 inch Sub. I already own a Toshiba 52HM84 DLP and a Panasonic S97S upscaling DVD player. I am using a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000 HD DVR for my cable tuner and DVR.

Currently the DVD player is connected via the HDMI port on the DLP. Which works great. The DVR is connected via component with RCA's for the audio.

I am begging for help on what to buy to interconnect everything once I receive my pre/pro and amp. I am good to go on the speaker side as I prewired when I built the house. I would like to keep the DVD running through HDMI as this allows the DVD player to upscale whereas it will not do so via component.

My questions are:

Exactly what type of cables do I need to connect the pre/pro to the amp? Do these come with the set or do I need to purchase elsewhere? I see the diagram in the manual but no cable specs.

From the DVD player-the HDMI will do fine for the video but what type of cables do I use for the audio? And do I need seperate cables for surround sound as opposed to DVD-Audio?

Also, not really sure about the connection to the X-Box as this is on order also. I imagine there will be an adapter kit of some sort to hook that up via component.

I was going to buy my cables from either.

www.pacificcables.com
www.bluejeancables.com
or
from Outlaw.

Thanks in advance and

Cheers!