LOL, you would think something like speaker wire would be simple choice to make. I'm finding this to be the hardest.......

So what to get? I've read any of my threads in the 7100 amp section you would now that i've been remodling a room, so time to get the wiring out of sight. So what wiring do you recommand. I'm looking for the best bang for the buck.

Crutchfiled has monster cable Monster CRS142RCL-300, 300 ft. 14 ga. 2 conductor UL Speaker Cable
THX-certified • CL3/FT4 rated for in-wall installations • high-purity copper conductor with twisted-pair construction • EZ-Strip rip cord for quick jacket removal • sequential footage markers printed on jacket • special low-friction jacket; easy to pull through walls

for .55 per foot

Is this wire any good?

I've read some of the other post in this forum.

How do blue jean cables Belden 5000UE (Gray jacket, 12 AWG) 0.39/ft or Cobalt at 1.09 a foot.

What other brands?

the room is 12 feet wide, so the max distance would be 20 feet for the rears if the amp is stored next to the tv location and from ear height all the way up the wall to the ceiling , over 12 feet to the ceiling and the down the back wall 4 feet to listing height

What about wall plates. any brand do a better job? Crutchfield has niles! any good? actual suitable?

What way is better actual pros and cons of bare wire to the connectors or banana plugs?

12 guage or 14 guage?

I've got a headache from this, man what a pain in the Beep!!!!