Quote:
Originally posted by Smart Little Lena:
Just used an Outlaw PCA on a digital coaxial out from a DVD player to Digital coaxial on our secondary Outlaw 950/750 system the other night. It works, - now whether its optimum or not,…I should find out, for future reference.
It was a temp connection till I get my “bag of assoc. interconnects and doodads” back from my in-laws where I left it. In the bag I had my second PDO cable which I now need. Sent to my husband (so kindly) by Outlaw Customer Service dept: - as our Dual purpose interconnect, (waiting patiently to be ripped out of the system if I ever require an emergency tourniquet!).

What I’d like to know, and have never seen confirmed/ ruled out, is can you use the PSC’s as your analog coaxial? Could this be a conceivable improvement or degradation for analog? Since I just got a set in, I guess I can play with them and see.

It seems PCA's are not recommended for digital, but the PSC for analog issue is unresolved. Anyone have a feel for it?

I've been waiting for .5m PCA's for some time. Still not available and clearly no time line for their restocking. Hence my interest in PSC. (I have enough wires at minimal lengths, slack I don't need.)