Forum opinions can be brutal, and I hate to leave myself swinging in the 'take a whack' I must look like a Pinata!! category. But I’ve been walking past my Display speakers the last week thinking….Wow, what has come over those 6 little built-ins with their grand 30watts! They sound as good as some receivers I’ve owned in the past, not like the sound I’m used to hearing emanate out of TV’s.

I have not pulled out the AV yet and need to desperately for some work, but it suddenly occurred to me I changed out those tacky little Skinnnnny black wires with the garish yellow/red terminations that came with some little purchase in the past between my STB and the display audio, …replacing them with a new pair of the Outlaw branded PCA’s.

It is a noticeably ENORMOUS difference, cementing Outlaws positioning in my personal rating chart, as a company that provides me with great quality at very good bargain. Now if I could just get them to launch items covering all product categories, - displays, players etc. I’d be happy to give them each a test drive.