Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin_HT:
Pink -

I'm at work, so I can't get into this right now ... but this weekend I'll detail some of the problems in your understanding.

There are a number of errors in your topic post, and I'm not sure if you are serious or just trolling, but I will explain some of the issues regarding interconnects for the benefit of those who care to listen.

A word of caution: this is a VERY controvertial topic. People's opinions run quite strong. While I don't personally take your post offensively, I want to warn you that using phrases like "problems in your understanding" and "errors in your topic post" presuppose a level of certainty in your position that I assure you you cannot substantiate -- not because you are "wrong," but because the data to unequivocally support your position (or the alternative) just does not exist.

Quote:

I admit I am not an audiophile or an expert in interconnects, but I feel I do however have some understanding of the issues at hand ... and would like to counter your claims.

The interconnect topic was discussed extensively in this thread by a number of people on both sides of the fence who have strong backgrounds in electrical engineering, experimental design and neurophysiology. Before you spend time crafting a post, you might find reading through this (rather lengthy) thread amusing, though I have no doubt that your opinion on the matter is unlikely to be swayed.