Greetings once again…The never ending infection continues to broaden with the usual unforeseen consequences. :rolleyes:

The Mackie’s arrived and are no longer considered for HT duty, they have replaced the Vandersteen’s C1’s in the audio only section. The Vandersteen’s are now the mains in the HT section, and all remains as per last communication.

The ICBM is connected as you advised, with the Vandersteen’s.

I’m planning on purchasing another identical amp for two possible purposes: Option one, would be to run them in mono block mode, Option two, might be to power the center and connect it to the ICBM.

The concern on this day, after reading the manual seems to be “Large and Sub Off/On”, where I don’t believe applies in my scheme, where the present configuration is: Sub/LFE off, the mains are large, and the rest are small.

If Option two is employed and keeping in mind the Stereo Subs is the applicable format in the 5.1 scheme, would I continue with the Sub/LFE off with this configuration and still maintain the present settings on the ICBM?

Elaborate, and suggest please...also, might you explain any speaker not connected to the ICBM in a “small” setting, is it still controlled by the receiver’s crossover? Hence, the receiver’s crossover is defeated only by the “Large settings?

Thanks,