Thank you again, Gonk. You confused? My eyes glassed over last night when I finished hooking up all the cables.

I've gotta say, the system sounds terrific for DVD Audio. Of course, I never heard it before because previously, I only used a Toslink connection between by DVD Audio player and receiver.

Splitting the sub signal from the receiver and running lines to both subs sounds much better than the daisy chain set up I was using before.

The Onkyo has a single amplified output for the back surround, but has two preouts for back surround (still mono). I use the 2 preouts from the Onkyo receiver and connect them to the stereo inputs of my outboard amp which powers two Mission 77ds bipoles on the back wall (85 watts x 2). The ICBM has a single rear center channel input/output. So, I figure I could use the 2 preout lines from the receiver, split them to a single line into the ICBM, split the single rear center out from the ICBM to 2 lines into the outboard amp and then to the speakers.

Of course, since the signal from the receiver's outputs for the back surround are mono, I suppose I could use a single preout into the ICBM and then split the output into 2 lines and connect them to the outboard amp.

Dunno, still recovering from the orgy of cabling.

Thanks again!!!