As an Internet only seller, Outlaw has a couple of challenges:

1) There is no presence other than the web site. All marketing materials should make as a central function driving customers to the site. If they don't visit Outlaw.com, they don't buy anything. So, placing the URL prominently seems like a requirement. The lower left corner is going to be the least noticed part of anything, so it seems like a bad choice for the URL.

2) Nobody can try the product withou buying.
There are no retail outlets or listening rooms to visit, so someone would have to plunk down thier $900 to see if it's any good. That means everything about the marketing materials needs to convey "Our quality is as good as anything you've ever seen". The desktop-published look of the ad isn't bad or ugly, but it does look inexpensive, which many will interpret as "cheap and low quality" Getting rid of the snazzy fonts and the "front-on" picture of the product would probably help, but I'm no graphic artist.

Beyond those points, I don't know about the hat. It doesn't relate to any branding identity that I know of (not a logo or anything else). Also it dosen't have that strong of a cultural reference. Most people would give you an "Oh yeah..." sort of response once you told them it was a Robin Hood reference. The forest picture, I think, would get much the same reaction.

I'm really interested in buying one of these myself, so from a customer stand point I want to know three things:
What is it?
How much is it?
Where do I get one?

Once I get to the web site...well Outlaw caters to a largely enthusiast community so: specs, specs, and more specs for the unit and lots of pictures!

Just my opinions, take 'em for what you paid for 'em.

-MG