Well, my 1050 has finally arrived and i must say that I'm a happy camper so far. The system is matched nicely with a pair of Paradigm monitor 7s, a CC370, PDR10, and ADP170 surrounds.

Just a few observations/questions:

o Sub test on my PDR-10 is barely audible. I realize the sub requires more tweaking than the other speakers but the tone test had me believing that something was wrong. Of course turning up the sub's volume and xovers helped..

o Night mode doesn't appear to work. I have a dolby digital source (DVD) and when i press the night mode button, the red night mode arrow flashes and the display reads OFF for about 5 seconds. Then the arrow disappears and the display returns to normal again. Am i doing something wrong?

o This is nitpicky but is it just me or do the red arrows not line up with the text to the right? (I noticed this while trying to figure out the night mode functionality)

o Is there a way to associate the digital inputs with a source? I'm using a toslink connection from my DVD to 1050 and need to manually select the digital input whenever i change the source (e.g. DVD to/from VCR).