Quote:
Originally posted by gonk:
I like that charcoal one. The silver accents "pop" more, while still being less likely to look a bit too bright and shiny for all of those dark home theaters that worry about all ambient light sources. (Plus most of my home theater rack consists of black faceplates...) I think the only things that I'd tinker with if I were doing it are the button layout in the middle (maybe a single row of them instead of the staggered rows?) and the display itself (one part of me still misses the 950's two-line display when it comes to relaying lots of information legibly from a distance).
I've never seen the 950 and will have to check-it-out. Ah.. I like the look of it as well. The green on the unit isn't much to talk about. The 950 actually reminds me of NAD equipment.

I toyed with putting all the buttons in a row, but separated them more on function.

It would be super easy to put the buttons in one row and make a larger two line LCD with bigger letters. Perhaps I'll toy with it some more. May also do it in black. wink

Oh and as you might have noticed, I kept your round corners.