This could be fun, albeit likely too late to directly impact the final product as I also suspect that aspect of the design must be wrapped up by now...

I'm a bit torn on this one. The RR2150 does look sharp, but it could end up being a bit gaudy in many home theater racks. There's also the problem of "matching components" - there was a rather lengthy period in 2005 when folks were chomping at the bit to have amps that looked like the 990 instead of the 950, and Outlaw only had three multichannel amps at the time (755, 770, and 7100) that needed to be updated. With the 7900, 7700, 7500, 7200, 7125, and 7075 all sharing the same style, I bet that Outlaw will want to preserve at least some of the same design cues (curved corners, grooves, black aluminum faceplate) so as to prevent the same problem this time. There could be opportunities for modifications within those constraints, though, which could help visually identify the new generation. After all, the entire middle third of the faceplate could be considered safe for revision without deviating from the amp designs.