DVD-Audio will work over HDMI with any HDMI v1.1 receiver or processor, so that's a big "yes" for the new Sherwood products (and the next gen Outlaw gear, no matter what platform they use). SACD will work over HDMI in two ways: DSD gets decoded to multichannel PCM in the player (assuming the player supports this), which will work with any HDMI v1.1 receiver or processor; or DSD stays as a bitstream, which requires at least HDMI v1.2 and a receiver or processor with DSD decoding support. The new Sherwoods are HDMI v1.3, so they can handle the DSD bitstream, and I'm pretty sure that they will be able to decode DSD. Likewise, I suspect that we'll see DSD support from Outlaw no matter what platform they use.

The other caveat here, though, is that you need a player that will support these. DVD-Audio is fairly straightforward, as an HDMI-equipped player with DVD-A support should be fine. SACD gets a bit more tricky, as HDMI-equipped players that actually offer DSD bitstream output are still a bit scarce. Pioneer has a few and OPPO has one. I think there are now a fair number of others that can output SACD as multichannel PCM, but I'd be sure to check before buying if the feature is of interest to you...