I don't know what the supply line is like, but Onkyo's 605 receiver is scheduled for late May. It has HDMI 1.3 inputs, DeepColor support, and internal decoding for DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD, and Dolby Digital Plus.

DTS doesn't seem to be the reason for the hold up in the pre-pro community now. I am VERY tempted to try a new 2007 Onkyo, Denon, or Marantz receiver as a pre-pro this summer if the reviews of sound quality and features are positive and bugs are kept to a minimum.

The higher end Onkyo's (top two or three) have Silicon Optix' newest Reon-VX processor with HQV modes for motion adaptive and per-pixel 1080p upscaling and inverse telecine for 480i up to 1080i sources (DeepColor too??) with 1080p source pass through, Texas Instruments' newest DSP chips (for all the new audio formats), and eight of the new TI/Burr-Brown 1796 architecture model DAC's, 36 bit DeepColor support, and may include auto lip synch.

We'll see what Outlaw can come up with and whether it can wipe the floor with these new bad boy receivers. I can't wait to find out.