As others have said, nice list. I agree with Gonk on the keeping of composite and s video outputs and inputs and maybe scaling back the quantity of those inputs. I am not so certain of badging this next gen as an HD prepro would be a good marketing move. From what I can see HDMI is a constantly moving target. I read somewhere that version 1.3b is a certainty and version 1.4 looks like a distinct possibility. With issues like that happening, I would think it is extremely difficult if not impossible, for a small company like Outlaw to call an HDMI spec the one they WILL use in the next prepro without shooting themselves in the foot. Unless perhaps it is only used to pass video along, and still require one to connect a digital cable for audio. If I am correct DVI already does this. One cable for video and another for audio. Admittedly, HDMI 1.1 can do that, at least.

Unless you have the capability to run new products out every 12 months ( Yamaha, Onkyo etc ) you might want to stay away from HDMI as long as you can until the Spec FINALLY settles down.

Sorry, did not mean to rant on like that!