I’m glad that at least Dan the Hitchman isn't asking for too much. Some people get on here and want their cake and to eat it too. While Dan's at it, why not throw in a full configurable mp3 (or what ever the latest and greatest music compression codec is at the time) system. Heck if we're going that far, let's just include a fully upgradeable CPU (Floating Point of Inline) and have the Outlaws write a full media centered operating system. And have them do the operating system being open source for user programming, so we can all post our own code we have edited.

Seriously, Dan, don't take this the wrong way, but it becomes too easy to simply request whatever the latest and greatest tech is, and then when you get that, a later and greater one comes out, that you're upset it wasn't included.

Dan, perhaps you don't use your radio at all, but some of us just want some background noise that we don't have to manage what's coming out, and to be informed of some of the current news of the time. That's easily accomplished by tuning in to a radio station. I'm sure the Outlaws can accomplish some decent magnetic field shielding to prevent unwanted noise. So, they can keep the tuner in there.

Anyway, I just feel some people are being unrealistic on their requirements, and more than that, their price expectations are outlandish. I wouldn't be surprised if Dan and others want all he asked for and to pay what the 990's price currently is. I'm sorry, but that's unreasonable and inconceivable.

Outlaws, keep up the good work, for most of us believe and appreciate you considering what we would like, but hopefully we won’t expect that our ‘demands’ are met in the next gen 990.