In the 'Future Product' section of the Outlaw FAQ page, under the 'Outlaw Speakers' heading, The Outlaws ask us to challenge them: "What would you like us to produce?"

I'd be overjoyed to see the Outlaws offer a full home-theatre speaker set that utilizes horns. It appears that Klipsch has a stranglehold on this style of tweeter that seems to reproduce such remarkably crisp, clear, true sound.

It sure looks like the Outlaws would have very little direct competition for this speaker style, and if Outlaw's horns were priced lower than Klipsch's high-end speakers (which are already quite hard to come by; there isn't a single retailer in my home town of Charlotte, NC), they'd be a clear choice for anyone looking to upgrade to a quality "timbre-matched" surround setup.

Maybe there's some legal reason that more speaker manufacturers don't implement horns... I'm also curious to know if there are any technical issues that make this type of speaker difficult to produce cost-effectively. Would anyone else be interested in seeing a good horn speaker done right by the Outlaws?