Well, I am contemplating an Outlaw pruchase. I really want the flexibility of separates plus the coolness factor of having seperates puts me closer to what I think is true High-end HT moreso than even the most expensive reciever. It's just a look thing I guess. Don't get me wrong, its about the quality of sound and video too.

But alsa, I have a problem and a question. I only have one room in the house capable of supporting a system this large, and it needs to be for both music and movies. It is kind of complicated to explain what I want to do, but I will try my best.

First know that I build my own speakers, and they have gooten very good comments at various DIY shows. I have built a 7.2 system. (dual subs) I already set-up the room in the standard layout for this typer of speaker array. One sub is under the 92" screen, the other is on the left wall. I have 2 spiked stand for the amps to power the left and right speakers. The amps will be between the CC and each L and R speaker. The speakers are Bi-wireable. So is the CC.

I would like to have a system that would use a 770 for Movie playback and then switch to mono-blocks for the L/R speakers when litening to music. My problem is how to implement this using Outlaws equiptemnt. I have figured using the 950, and splitting the sub output to send signals to each sub. Done. The 770 would power all 7chnls. But how would I get the system to use the monoblocks instead when listening to music? Please note that I only have one pair front speakers. If I can answer questions to make this clearer, I will do so. Please help....Raichu

------------------
A good Hometheater experience is like taking a 2hr+ vacation.