If it helps you I get along great with my wife if maybe that's what you were getting at??

BIG APOLOGY, NO...I hope everyone here gets along with his wife. I was goofy in a past post on this forum and was referring back to that (without detail). I have been in court 3 times in the last 1 ˝ wks. Its 2 + years and still not settled and with children involved heavy on my mind. I'm the only personal (non-professional) witness, called, as I was both parties friend since onset of the marriage and am fairly well known around here for being equitable. I have to testify to some terrible choices the husband made throughout the years. It’s been stressful and very surreal most times (it really is like Hollywood) with 'his' lawyer yelling at both him (her own client) and me on the stand last trial date. After we both declared we do consider ourselves to be friends.

My running around here with my hair on fire, was a grief/rage reaction to having to spend too much time contemplating recently the unanswerable issue of why people treat each other so badly even people they love, often ending by destroying themselves utterly in the process.

Back to the lighter topic of perfect amps. AZ, I’m fascinated with D class, (why I always try to skim these threads) if you followed some of my earliest posts I came into Outlaw early on asking about opinions here and fully intending to buy a Bel Canto. I reigned myself in at the time, and decided to watch the technology gain a little more leg first. Your model looks like one I'd like to personaly demo and I've seen some great reviews. (I really intend to wait till this trickles into multi-chanel versions) But when you become so passionate about the specs and bench tests, it has the opposite effect (on me at the moment) of what you desire. You battle to convince us that that the technology has crossed the hump and (even hit) the summit. I can’t ‘hear’ you for the other stuff flying around. Try just remembering that when you’re speaking about the big reviewers who start calling a piece ‘reference’ that there's always another professional who prefers another choice/technology. Charlie has every right and is no different than a professional reviewer in having his own opinion including the right to base his thoughts on the technology (as he sees it on paper} till he hears one.

I seem to remember your standing on the opposite side of a ‘have not tried it yourself’ argument in this forum when many were resistant to your hard stance taken against others opinions of the benefits of an SPL meter. Yet you earnestly desired to have your own opinion on that topic, per theory and paper and were not very pleased to be told you should ‘try it yourself’. Perhaps Charlie has those rights also?

I sincerely hope your VERY happy with your wife, and if not (please don’t tell me right now anyway)

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited December 21, 2002).]