Azryan –
Your posts are patronizing and it offends me that you have the gall to make some weak analogy justifying your rudeness with the bombing of innocent civilians. There are serious tragedies in this world that shatter the lives of the victims and their loved ones and how dare you diminish their pain and suffering by including that in your arguments. Please don’t try and pretend to be nobly concerned about ‘protecting us from lies’, carry on (or don’t carry on) an argument if you wish but don’t worry about us lurkers. We have never asked you to speak for us or protect us. Speaking for myself, I enjoy most discussions here, for I am always learning. There are some great audio minds that post on this forum, but it’s the internet and shame on me if I believe everything someone else types.

That said, and although it seems like a waste of time to point things out to you I will relay a portion of my take on this current argument:

Charlie: "Putting it simply, the output filter that all class D audio amps must have will typically cause them to have frequency response problems on difficult loads."

Azryan: “Putting it simply... you're just flat out wrong and have no idea what you're talking about.
This amp is exactly the opposite of what you describe. In addition to you having no idea about what class D amps can and can't do, the ICEpower module works in a totally diff. way than all other class D amps, and the module itself does NOT equal the output result of the amp, and can not be used to 'guess' the actual amp's performance.
The test results of the actual amp in the review I mentioned CAN.
Read the review or shut up, because you are just a flat out lying Troll now.”

High Fidelity Review: "We have tested the amplifier with a number of loudspeakers, and the amplifier is not particularly influenced by the loudspeaker it is connected to. This is rather diff. from other switch mode class D amplifiers where the amplifiers have always played differently with a number of diff. loudspeakers. The eARTwo seems to be quite consistent in its way of playing."

Now I’m just an audio novice but it seems to me the magazine supports Charlie’s point about Class D amplifiers, but determines that the eARTwo is an exception to the rule. It hardly makes him a flat out lying Troll, just not a know everything Wizard or eternal Elf. Perhaps it makes him an ordinary human, subject to having opinions based on facts and experience but being able to modify his opinions when new facts and experiences arise. We all know you paid a lot of money for your amplifier and want everyone to acknowledge your fine choice – perhaps if you want Charlie to change his opinion on Class D amplifiers that badly you could send him yours for a few days so he could hear (or measure) this Class D amps performance, applaud your choice and put an end to this thread.