Lena,

I have nothing against you and I can handle what you said to me. I have no desire to, nor do I think it right to insult you in any way.
I hope you know I don't just jump on people left and right here or anywhere.

I've never been booted off of any forum (though that may change now -I can't say).
And even when my big mouth goes too far or gets things messy I stick around and try to work it out or at least explain what I meant -like I hope I did with Soundhound.

I'm glad you had the guts to speak up. As I'm glad others have too. Even though it's against me. The guts to speak your mind is far more important to this country's attitude than my own feelings which are meaningless.

Knowing what you're talking about is also important too though, and in this case most don't seem to understand the lies that got me so angry. They only understand 'moron' is a bad word to call someone.

I know full well I took the low road against charlie, but as I said... I just plain 'gave up' trying to smile and correct him over and over, and his last post which was total lies was the 'low road' first IMO.

Some may say the words I said are never justified (and I understood that before I posted them), but I did back up every insult with facts. They're all there. Out in the open. No editing.

I notice not one person seems to care if I'm right or wrong as if that's too difficult to think about and name calling in it's childish simplisity is easy enough to understand and call 'bad'.

Someone trying to damage every post I write -going so far as to flat out lie it seems is fine.
Me getting mad at that person is not?

All the 'bad' things you quoted me as saying Lena were from 'one' post and they were said within detailed remarks backing up the anger. It was he who made the post just before that was made up of total lies.

Some (maybe most?) think we should just smile at a liar knowing we're not lying ourselves -so we're ok.
But those people let the lies continue when they could do something.

This is not just the meaningless issue here over a digital amp Outlaw will probably never build, but about how we all think in general in our daily lives.

Some think the liar needs to be put in their place and are willing to take the risk to do so knowing full well the 'boat rocker' is almost always considered at fault -even when the boat rocker turns out to be right.

Some consider war and the bombing of innocent civilians to weed out terorists wrong.
Some say 'We did what we had to do, and we're really sorry if we killed any body that we didn't mean to kill'.

It's all in how you look at it.

The worst thing though is to NOT look. To not think. To ignore the details. Or to judge without knowing the details.

People judge things all the time with so little information. How many people have made personal judgements on court cases that they've heard about on the news?

Guilty or not guilty while not actually having seen ANY of the actual court case, just the snippets we're told on TV. Happens all the time.

Above all do not stop 'thinking' and questioning the things that happen around you. We're too often sheep being led by whoever lies the nicest. From this forum (apparently) to our nations leaders (assuming most here are from the U.S.)

Feel free to question why I said what I said though I answered these questions myself because I felt it was only fair that I back up what I say.
How many judge me as wrong in my insults yet don't have any idea if I'm right about the lies I exposed?