AZ

“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

I am about to slit yours. And since actions begun in anger often end in shame. I will probably end by making as big an ass of myself as you are delighted to display yourself being on your every 10th post. Outlaw may ban me (and I acknowledge their every right and sovereign authority to do so) as I am about to unwisely choose to make a public announcement of my solely personal opinions regarding your very public behavior.

An educated mind can entertain thoughts and exchange ideas calmly and rationally without ever once surrendering a firm position that stands on the opposite side of the argument.

I suspect everyone who indulges in force intimidation degradation humiliation and vexing boorish tiresome behavior when attempting to make a point. Therefore any knowledge, expertise, tips, informative advice, opinion upon any topic on which I might desire enlightenment will never appear as a reliable or trustworthy regardless of the validity of the core information when it comes cloaked in these terms. . As your methodology of relaying that information makes you appear crude, violent, incoherent, absurd, and vulgar if Outlaw is pleased in their wisdom to let this little vendetta play out upon its own hot air, I shall be pleased to skip all posts with your tag, until I have forgiven you.
I have lost patience with attempting to read I between the lines of your posts which far too often currently and at repeated moments in the past have displayed a lack of self-control on your part when you include personal attacks on personal possession’s of fellow forum members and descriptive terminology including (but not limited to) phrases such as: twisted, Blind, Flat out wrong, lying, troll, screwed up, shut up, your high, moron, fool, you talk crap, you know nothing, sick of you, moronic, idiot, stupidity from you, utterly wrong………….I stop and take a breath.

AZ if I am not plain enough what I am trying to relay to you is the fact that if you had the wisdom of the ages wrapped up in your typing finger, I can no longer see any but the actions of a fool who halos whatever knowledge he might be in possession of in impenetrable dirt.

Charlie you have my personal high regard for your long-suffering and seemingly unending control of your emotions in the face of repeated personal attacks. I do not tolerate injustice when I perceive something to be so which has currently caused a loss of the control of my own behavior for this moment. I apologize to the forum as a whole.