Matthew,

"Re-reading his posts, I don't see anything in there that seems troll-like. As to the truth of what he says? Well, I'm not in the know about these things so I can't judge that."

Exactly my point. You don't understand he's flat out lying therefore you don't see a troll in action.

Re-read my last post. I addressed exactly this type of comment (before you made it -rightly assuming someone like you would make it) as being just the reason I've gotten so angry.

BTW, I've been the one posting this technology info and having the information twisted by him.
No one's been damaging the things you've been trying to tell people here, because you haven't been saying anything. Easy to sit back and judge from the sidelines and not care about the details (which you admit you don't know) before you decided who 'looks' right.

But hey if people are happier to be lied to as long as everyone plays nice then I'm the bad guy.

"But in my mind, you've allowed him to push you across that imaginary line of civility, and in doing so, you've handed the argument to him."

It's that kind of backwards logic that's gotten this country into a lot of trouble.

A liar wins an agrument because you don't understand that he's a lying to you.
See most of our nations leaders (from both parties) who are in the hands of big business for a good example of this mentality in action.

The guy who's been telling you about this cool technology loses in your mind because while correcting (repeatedly over many many months here!) also told the liar off for lying in the first place.

Sorry, but you guys lose. And I really mean that. I'm very sorry.
I already know about the cool stuff I try to post info about here.

I have no need to post here when I know I'll just have to do never ending battle with someone who'll twist everything I say or misrepresent any bad data he reads somewhere.