I agree with m-mmeyer, az-- you're way over the top on with this reply. I think you've made some legit points, but you didn't really need to add the flames. I have never seen charlie respond in a like manner, and doubt he would, even if attacked (like here). I don't always agree with what charlie posts either. When that happens I just choose to ignore what he said by not responding and looking at it for what it is-- his opinion--- or reply in a civil manner with---my opinions---. Facts and real statistics are optional . And that's what this forum is all about right? I think you are better than this, so suck it up,azryan, and do the right thing. I think charlie occasionally may have been pulling your chain a little bit, but he certainly isn't a troll and does not deserve to be attacked. I believe your post would probably get you dismissed from most boards, so you might want to edit it for content. I'm often at odds with what you say az, but I do enjoy reading your posts. I would hate to see you have to move on. Best wishes...