Holy cow!!

Very slick looking that's for sure, but those speakers (esp. the mains) are Tremendously far apart. What is that like 20' apart by the looks of it??

That center speaker is the misused 'gap filler' I spoke about near the end of the 'infamous' SPL meter thread when Matthew asked me about my 'phantom center'.

In-wall speakers regardless of distance have thier own inherent flaws being coupled to the walls and having massive baffle problems, and or course no chance to reposition them for anywhere near optimal use (which they ain't at now).

I wouldn't worry about a digital amp Charlie, and I understand now why most amps sound the same to you.
If you're so interested in (hung up on IMO) measurements, you might wanna measure the freq. response of those speakers for a eye-opener.
Soundstage depth, imaging, solid surroundfield. None of which are possible here.

Crap, I hate to sound so rude again, but wow, for someone talking hi-fi amps and thousands of $$$'s in measurement equip. to not know this stuff is pretty wild.

The room does look very very nice though Charlie. And you certainly don't have any speakers in anybody's way. I guess that could be a plus?