I posted this way back in Jan. I think, but I'll do it again 'cuz it's been a while.

Digital amps from Bel Canto, PS Audio, Spectron, Tact, and AV Reality, and others are being called revolutionary in their incredible detail, linearity, and control compared to tube and solid state designs. ALL tube and s.s. designs!

The two 'ones to beat' as of now look to be the PS Audio's 'HCA-2', and AV Reality's 'eAR' line-up.

They should be even cheaper to make than even the very low prices that these companies are selling them for, and Outlaw could really shine with a 7 channel amp that's the same size as thier 950, but more powerful and higher quality sound yet close in price!!
And it wouldn't be a 90 pound space heater either!

AV Reality's the first to use B&O's patented 'ICEpower' chipset.
It looks like it's an incredible design that Outlaw could use themselves to be at the forefront of the coming digital amp revolution.

It's only a matter of a few years before the news is widespread that digital amps are able to be cheaper, far more efficient (~90% -smaller power supplies, cool running), and most importantly -of higher sound quality than even some of the best tube and s.s. amps out now.

It started in about '98 when Tact Audio came out with an audiophile digital amp to rave reviews called by many to be one of the very best amps in the world.

Now each new digital amp that comes out from various companies seems to be called better than all the previous ones.

And who thinks their digital chip technology is going to slow down any time soon?

Make the 755 and 770 your LAST analog amps guys!!