Matthew, do you have a penis obsession or what buddy?

This isn't the first time you've chimed in with cracks about 'pissing contests' or some such penis related subject. Does the size of my posts make you feel nervous and 'funny' inside?? hehe

Just messin' with ya' (I know my car's as tiny as yours so we're both comfortable in our manhood -heh), but it's like you think you're breaking up some kinda wild Neanderthals who're at each other's throats or somethin'?

It's just a debate. No big deal. No blood drawn or anything.

It's not my fault I'm good at making my points (when I feel the need to counter someone who basically says CRT is worthless old technology ignoring all it's still current massive benefits), or that I don't feel the least bit bad about correcting people who get something wrong in what they post (like two here kept doing about 3-chip convergence error -that doesn't exist, etc...).

You have anything to say related to projectors or what?

I mean that's what the thread's about and you obviously clicked here to see 'what's up'... even though you know as well as I do Outlaw is NOT making ANY projector any time soon. (or if they are, won't announce it till it's ready to ship).

Personally I think the recent comments here might help those who are looking to set up a new HT (which might be a TON of Outlaw customers) and would be interested in hearing about the current state of the art in ALL forms of displays (with their pros and cons).
Is CRT perfect? No.
Is any digital display? No... but here's what I think about all of them... (see previous posts).

That's info's helpful IMO.