Yeah, that Optima looks awesome!

That's just the type of set I've been talking about. None of the problems Front pj's have, and it's still a huge HD picture in a thin depth table top design.

I hope it actually hits the market. Many hopeful sets like this type have failed to do so.

If you read an earlier post I made here you'll see me describe this exact design, but in an 80" model which would blow away a FP like the decent/value Plus Piano.

Check out www.scramtech.com

They haven't updated in a looooong time which looks pretty bad, but their screen (if able to be put into mass production) would make these RP designs even thinnner, and higher contrast, and more resistant to ambient room light.
Samsung's been hooked up with them, but so far nothing on the market. Too bad.

Digital microdisplay RP's are already lighter, cheaper, have better longevity, and better pixel fill than Plasma. They're not as thin, but they're still 'pretty' thin.

And if you're not looking for a GIGANTIC screen (only HUGE -heh), this should be the best price/quality design.
And you don't have to worry about costly bulb life like a front pj version (RP's use ~100 watt, fairly cheap 10,000 hr. rated bulbs).
And you don't have to turn the lights off or paint the walls black to have excellent black level.