I meant that projectors like you describe will be coming out from Plus, NEC, and Infocus, all for quickly dropping prices, so I said why don't you just get one of those when they have the right price, meaning you'll get what you want from them and don't need Outlaw to make a similar product.

If you're talking about projector quality as if because made overseas they don't work that well, you're wrong there too.

One,
Outlaw's 950 is made overseas and any projector they'd make would likely me made there too.

Two,
The quality problems with projectors are that the Tex. Inst. DLP micromirrors get stuck, or that the bulb burns out before it's time. Neither is and overseas low production quality element.
Other than that, projectors are all very dependable in any price range from high end to low budget.

Outlaw would need to do something that these other companies CAN'T or DON'T do. Which I doubt will ever happen.

These companies already make the lowest price projectors and the new models use the latest DLP chips and fastest color wheels. The high cost Runco (etc..) companies usually get to these 'state of the art' parts first, but it's not long before the low price leaders get them.

FP sucks anyway. HD RPTVs are cheaper, better quality picture, and far more dependable , user friendly, and long lasting.

One of the revolutionary innovations I mentioned needs to happen to make FP worth while....

RF bulbs, Ambient light deflecting screens, LCoS 1080P chips (for no rainbows and highest res.) that upconvert all signals to 1080P -for the best display of ANY resolution on a large screen (yes, yes, most stuff is 480P, but more and more 1080i HD is becoming available and converted to progressive would be astounding).

Do that for $5K and I'll sell my 65" RP, but it's a pipe dream for now.

All those elements exist though. Fusion Lighting for the bulbs, Three-Five Systems for the LCoS chips, and I forgot the name of the screen company.

Not there yet.