I need some help on how to connect a soon-to-be purchased iMac to my HT. In addition to the equipment listed in my signature I'm going to buy an OPPO BDP-83 when it is released and it is BD-Live capable. My HT and computer/modem/router are in the same room but not next to each other however, with some effort, I will be able to run cat5 wire between them. My guess is the run will be about 50 feet total. A little help from those in the Saloon would be appreciated to make sure I don't shoot myself in the foot and run too few or the wrong type of wires!

Audio: I plan on using the digital toslink output on the iMac. I will use a Gefen Audio Adapter ( Computer Audiophile Review ) to convert the toslink to Cat5 and back to toslink for connection to my 990. Cat5 cable number 1.

BD-Live: Am I correct in assuming all I need to do is run a Cat5 from my router to the back of the OPPO BDP-83 to take advantage of BD-Live? If so, Cat5 cable number 2.

Video: OK here is where I don't have a clue. The iMac has a mini DVI output but I don't think I can run a 50' DVI cable so it would seem I need an adapter(s) of some kind. Can I use Cat5 with an adapter to get the iMac's digital video output to my HT? Or, is there another/better way to do that? Cat5 cable number 3?

Spare: I plan on running an additional Cat5 wire for future use or on the remote chance one of the other wires is bad. Cat5 wire number 4.

Thanks in advance for the help!