I think I am in agreement with several others here. Vudu sounds neat but it is not something I am interested in buying. I might have considered something more along the lines of a high quality media server where I could store my music and videos. I would be really interested in a server that could store my SACD, DVD-A, CD, DVD, and BD media and replay it with excellent audio/video quality. The ideal unit would be a combination of the new Oppo BDP-83 with a TB of storage and some good media server software to run it all. Oh yea, throw in the ability to serve the recorded bit streams across an IP connection to remote rooms with a small box that converts the IP encapsulated bit stream into an HDMI output to drive a remote system and now you have something I would be willing to spend my $$$ on!

And of course we would want that all with Outlaw quality and pricing!
Emotiva XMC-1, Outlaw 7500, Sonus Faber Olympica III Fronts, SF Liuto Center, SF Surrounds, LFM-1 EX, Oppo BDP-103D, Apple TV (Gen. 4), Mitsubishi 65" Diamond DLP, Outlaw Cables, PS Audio Power Quintet, Duet and power cords.