At first I was thinking video, goes with "something that is new, and very different..." and movies...but the suggestion of movie downloads....a digital media server/storage is an interesting idea.

Then there is this entery...
"Suffice it to say, that for this January announcement, most of us in Outlaw will want for ourselves what we will soon offer to our customers. Actually, one of us (not me) already has one and won’t part with it to have us “check” it. So, I too have to wait." Peter

Note "has one" so I would rule out a theater box system....but what about a center channel...no, not "very different" from the LCR...CURSES!!

Bold marketing by the way. Nothing like chattica to build up a frenzy.

Could it have something to do with....Where's Liz King? (looking over my shoulder)....tuuubes?

Before I pull all my hair out...I'm going with media server or video processing. Final answer....?
Outlaw 990/7125/ATI 150; Mirage OM-5 Mains,OM-C2Cntr,OM-7 Sides,OM-9 rears; Boston Acoustics P1000 Sub; Sony NC555ES CDP; Panasonic 52" plasma, Sony 34" XBR CRT; Grant Fidelity B-283 Tube Buffer; Belkin Pure AV P60