I'm looking for the descrete Power On and Power Off codes for a Onkyo HT-SR800 so I can program them to a cinema 7 and then learn to a MX-500, does anyone know where I can get them?

I'm trying to program my mom's surround system consisting of a Onkyo SR800, Mit WD57732, Mit vcr, Dish receiver and a Panasonic cd. I've been looking for descrete Power On and Power Off codes for each of these but as of now I don't have any that I know for sure will work. If I can't find them all maybe the two most important might be for the Onkyo av receiver and the Mit tv.

Anyway I need to setup the MX-500 so I can turn on and off the Mit tv and Onkyo receiver at the same time since the audio's ran through the latter so I assume I could use a Power On macro and a Power Off macro with the remote's two power buttons. Since I would loose those two buttons for toggling on and off her other two devices (vcr and dvd) what's the best way to do this?

Should I even think about having the Power On and Power Off macros turn all her equipment on and off even though she wouldn't be using the vcr and dvd (Dish receiver is left on) most of the time? I'm trying to make this be the easiest for my mom to use.