Greetings fellow Outlaws,

I am as you know and Audiophile and I have in place, my first HT system which is very nice for music and movies.

I had my Denon 3930CI modified (audio)so I can listen to CD music as I feel Cd's do not sound as good as LPs yet I only play CDs.

The Mod includes an all discreet analog (no OP amps)output stage which really makes the CDs sound like music.

I am now into playing SACDs for music and I am really liking the performance. I listen in stereo (SACD Layer) mode and I feel the music sounds more natural.

Pink Floyd's DSOTM is very cool in Multi-Channel mode beacuse it was recorded in quad way back in 1972.

I own DSOTM, the Who - Tommy, The Stones Beggars Banquet and Out of our heads.

I am only 41 years old yet which it comes to classic rock, I tend to focus on the years 1965-1975.

I have on order, waiting to arrive The Stones Let it Bleed, Hot Rocks and Stevie Ray Vaughn - Texas Flood.

I have listened to Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms and was impressed. I have also listened to the Allman Brothers - At Fillmore East, all of the CCR SACD's by Steve Hoffman. I have listened to the Firebird Suite , Cantate Domino (Proprius), Jazz at the Pawnshop, etc.

As I mentions, I prefer stereo over multi-channel.

Other outlwas, when you listen to SACD do you prefer multi channel or stereo?

Which titles in all genres do you recommend?

Looking forward to your replys.

Liz Out
HSU VTF-2 Mk2 sub x2
VAC PA100/100 Tube Amp
ARC SP16-L tube Preamp
Audio Note Dac 2.1 "B" signature
Furutech E-TP80,
Ascend HTM-200, 340C
Sony KDS-55A2020