More information -- found the manual for these speakers online (PDF file). Apparently the Starlet 6 needs to be calibrated so that for 1.75 V at the ribbon terminals, there is 0.5 V at the woofers. This information is at the bottom of Page 11. The smaller Starlet 4 doesn't require any difference in levels. The Starlet 9 has a different level change.

I guess that's typical of ribbons. The woofers are actually more sensitive than the tweeters. Maybe they didn't want to pad the woofers by putting series resistance in the crossover? (Or a ploy to get you to buy their amps? {grin})

Anyway, this is solvable. If I did the math right, this works out to about 5.4 dB of attenuation at the woofers relative to the tweeters. Some amps will let you do this. You might want to call SpeakerCraft and ask them what amps (in addition to their own) they recommend for use with these speakers. While you're at it, ask them what the crossover points, types, and slopes are.

If I was in your shoes, I'd probably go with the Outlaw M200s, and build two voltage dividers to put at the inputs. I'd need four female RCA jacks, two more interconnects, and I'd probably pick a pair of 1.2kOhm and a pair of 470 Ohm resistors. I'd then wire 950 -> voltage divider -> M200 -> woofer terminals. This voltage divider would ONLY work with these speakers. If you're not comfortable doing this, then you should probably stick to one of the other options.

Whatever you decide, please let us know how they sound. I'd be interested to find out.