ZiggyZoggyOiOiOi,

Sorry I didn't get back with you earlier, but I haven't been keeping up with posts as well as I could. Even though you were joking, I'd be glad to have anybody at any time stop by, but my primary system is not in Morgantown, but my home about 70 miles south of there. I have an apartment in Morgantown where I live 4 days a week and then return home for three. My second system that I often refer to is the setup that I have in my apartment. The apartment just doesn't have enough room to setup the 990/770/BA system and do it justice. The living room is only about 12'x13'. But if you're ever around Elkins, WV, let me know and stop by.

Jeff
LR: ARC Reference 1 | Emotiva XPR-2 | Music Hall MMF2.2 | Oppo BDP-83SE | Polk XRt12 XM Receiver | Emotiva XDA-1 DAC | Sony HAP-S1 (digital audio player) | Sansui TU-217 Tuner | Magnepan 3.6R w/Mye-Stands | SVS SB-16 sub | BA VR-M90s | Audio Quest 72db speaker cable
Office: Drobo 5N running as PLEX media server
Closet: too many pieces to put all into place, I need more rooms smile