Hey guys, thanks. I used Newegg to purchase some items for the family last Christmas, and I was happy with their performance. It looks like they’ll get the nod. I have never fooled around with linux before, but have heard some things about it. Who knows, maybe it’s time for a change. I have never been happy with Windows. When I started playing around with computers back in the early eighty’s all that was readily available for PCs was DOS. My biggest problem with Windows is all of the additional overhead that is required to allow someone to use a pointing device. This to me is a waste of resources. In the early ninety’s I worked in a computer store and screwed around with OS2, and OS2 Warp because it was free for us in the store. The problem was that there was very little third party software available for the OS2 family of operating systems. To answer another question, yes I will be building this one up myself from components. This will be the ninth machine I have built, or upgraded, and it has never been a problem. No worries mate. I am going to reuse the nice aluminum case, four hundred watt power supply and some of the other bits to hold the cost down. I’m looking to upgrade the motherboard, and processor to enhance the upgrade path. Thanks again for your input.