Howdy Fellow Outlaws...

I was curious if anyone has tried this new disc, and what they thought. Myself, I bought the Simple Plan album last night and am not all that happy. The news on this format says that they eliminated the problems with the thicker disc getting stuck in car players....well, they obviously didn't check my car player (standard jeep cd player). Also, when I put the darn disc in my DVD player at home to try to listen to the DVD-A music...I get no audio at all. I get all the video...but no audio. When I took it back to Best Buy (problem number one since they don't allow you to return anything), they put it in a DVD player at the desk and it worked...but I think they had it hooked up with some sort of RCA audio connection. I'm using optical connection, and analog 5.1's for my SACD listening. I couldnt' get any audio from either, and I tried two discs (I got them to exchange the first one).

Has anyone else experimented with this new format, and had any problems? Can anyone help me figure out why I can't get any audio? frown I wanted to see how this format compared to the likes of the SACD, and other DVD-A discs that I have.

Thanks guys!

Incog